Saturday, December 17, 2011

What groundbreaking legislation has McCain introduced in all his years in the Senate?

What is his claim to fame as a Maverick?








I ask because so far I haven't found anything that's bigger and better than Obama. Is there anything?|||He supported that bill for making illegal immigrants citizens that Bush supported also.





McCain is just wrong. Obama is not completely right.





Dennis Kucinich/Ron Paul - That's who we the regular and hardworking, taxpaying people should support. That's my opinion anyway. |||The only one I can remember off the top of my head is the "McCain-Feingold" campaign finance reform bill, which nearly everyone in politics now complains about as a limitation on 'free speech' and ineffective at stopping influence-selling (which was its intended target). Good job, Johnny!|||Really? Did McCain vote "present" that many times?

No comments:

Post a Comment