Saturday, December 17, 2011

Are there any laws or legislation regarding Bike Light and what are they?

Hi, i am currently a GCSE electronics student and i am creating a Bike Light.


I would just like to know if there are any laws or legislation for making a bike light such as the color of the LEDs, etc.





Thanks|||You don't say where you are, but in the USA, I do believe that one is going to be handled by local ordinances. It definitely makes it more of a pain. For the design phases, I would look to make the colors changeable with different colors of LEDs and reflectors. Personally, I don't like to get too far ahead of myself in a design process. Worry about the marketing phase when you get to it, but... It probably isn't too early to start surfing a few patent lawyer sites.|||For safety, I would guess, but do not know for sure, that you should conform to the basics of automotive law. That is, red in the rear and white or amber in the front.





Look at what's on the market now, you will see design similarities among the products.





Before you market your product, you should hire a lawyer specialized in product evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment